FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here is a sampling of the most common types of questions people ask us. They make another great way to get your information and to start your journey on our site.
1) I forgot my username and/or password. Who should I contact?
Send an email to info@LeadersInFitness.com and we will get back to within 24 hours.
2) What are your methods of payment?
Leaders In Fitness accepts secure credit card payments only.
NOTE: LEADERS IN FITNESS OFFERS EXCHANGES ONLY, NO REFUNDS.
3) Upon paying for an online course, how do I view my workshop?
Once your payment has been accepted, go back into the 'My Account' page and your video will be ready for view in your library.
4) Do all courses have online exams and will I receive a Certificate of Completion once passing?
Yes, most of our courses do require an exam at the end in order to receive continuing education credits from providers. Once you have passed the exam, go back into the 'My Account' page and click on 'View Certificate.' You will also be able to print this out for your own personal records.
5) Should I read the supplemental material for the exam?
Yes. We encourage you to use these extra materials as a study aid for the exam as well.
6) What if I do not pass the exam?
You will be able to retake the exam in 24 hours. We recommend that you take this time to review the video once more.
7) How long do I have to watch the video once I purchase the workshop?
You can watch your videos as many times as you would like and they will remain in your personal library for two years.
8) Do I need to be previously certified in anything in order to take the online courses?
No, you do not need to be certified in order to take our online courses. These workshops are a great cost efficient way to find out what modality you would prefer if you choose to become a fitness professional. Even as a client, these courses will help you will gain useful knowledge towards your sessions as well as your own body.
9) Can I watch the video at my leisure, or does it have to be watched all at once?
You may watch the videos at your leisure. A purchased course video may be watched anytime on any computer, tablet or smart device for up to two years.
10) How long are the workshops?
All of the workshops on Leaders In Fitness are between 20 and 120 minutes. A great way to gauge the average length of a course it to remember that 1 Leaders Point equals approximately 1 hour of programming.
11) How often do you add workshops?
We add new workshops on a monthly basis. Be sure to keep checking back for these additions as well as some promotions coming up soon.
COPYRIGHT® 2022 LEADERS IN FITNESS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED